20 LITER JAR PLANT
Process of Jar Water Plant
- Pre-Treatment – Pretreatment is most important part of Reverse Osmosis System, The life of reverse Osmosis Membrane depend on Pretreatment. In a reverse osmosis contact pre-treatment refers to the various physical and chemical water treatment processes that take place upstream of the reverse osmosis plant. The typical Pre-treatment usually includes the Multi-grade Filter, Pressure Sand Filter, Granular Activated Carbon Filter and Water Softener. But Pre Treatment depends on source water quality. To design perfect Pretreatment it must require to raw water analysis.
- RO System-The application of reverse osmosis to the solution of problems in water treatment requires an understanding of the basic mechanisms involved in the process, the limitations of reverse osmosis and the pre-treatment requirements. Reverse Osmosis (RO) is the process in which water is forced by pressure through a semi-permeable membrane. Water passes through the membrane while the dissolved and particulate materials are left behind. When pressure is applied to the concentrated solution, water is forced through the membrane from the concentrated side to the diluted side. The spiral membrane is constructed of one or more membrane envelopes wound around a perforated central tube. The permeate (product water) passes through the membrane into the envelope and spirals inward to the central tube for collection. Reverse Osmosis utilizes the unique properties of a semi-permeable membrane to allow fluid to pass while restricting the flow of dissolved ionic material. With pressure applied to impure water on the side of such membrane materials, pure water will pass through, leaving most of the impurities behind. The rejection of the dissolved ionic material is a function of both molecular weight and ionic charge. For example, we can expect a nominal 90% rejection of sodium chloride, which means that the product water passing through the membrane will have a concentration of salt approximately one-tenth that of the feed water. The rejection of calcium carbonate (hardness) will be near 95%, while most metallic salts will be rejected at a rate of approximately 98% to 99%. The rejection of non-ionic or organic material is primarily by mechanical filtration. Most substances with a molecular weight of over 100 will be completely rejected by an intact reverse osmosis membrane. Low molecular weight organics, such as formaldehyde or phenol, can pass freely through an R.O. membrane, as can most dissolved gasses. Oil, suspended solids and particulate matter are mechanically filtered, as are viruses, bacteria, pyrogen, and larger organic molecules. To carry the rejected material away from the membrane surface, the feed side of the R.O. membrane is continually flushed with an excess flow, usually two to five times the product flow. This avoids clogging of the membrane surface and reduces the tendency toward scale formation.
- Ozonize – Ozone is a high energy and very unstable molecule composed of three oxygen atoms (O3). The extra atom of oxygen attempts to recombine any things in its path in order to stabilize. When it comes in contact with contaminants such as Bacteria, Virus, or Organic Waste Materials Ozone acts as an oxidizer. Ozone is the strongest oxidizer commercially available. Ozone is produce from lightning bolts during an electric storm. The electric discharge disassociates the oxygen molecule in the air. The fresh smell that is present after a thunderstorm is a proof that Mother Nature is purifying the air. Ultraviolet rays from the sun react with oxygen in our atmosphere to form our protective ozone layer. We duplicated these process using charged electrodes. When the air we breathe which contains 21% oxygen, is passed thorough the ozonator, the oxygen in air is converted to ozone.
- UV System- Ultraviolet rays have shorter wavelengths than visible light. A wavelength, the distance between the crests of two waves, is often measured in units called nanometers. A nanometer (nm) is a billionth of a meter, or about 1/25,000,000 inch. Wavelengths of visible light range from about 400 to 700 nm. Ultraviolet wavelengths range from about 1 to 400 nm and are beyond the range of visible light.The UV Germicidal Tube is similar in design to a normal fluorescent bulb. It is a 4-pin ceramic base tube with Teflon wiring. It is constructed of type “L”, hard glass quartz which eliminates ozone production. Heat output is low, allowing the UV lamp to be installed safely in several different positions. It can therefore fit into a wide variety of locations.
- Automatic Washing Filling and Capping- Our Microcomputer Automatic Filling Machine is special equipment for filling pure water, also can be used for distilled water, mineral water and other sterile liquid filling machine. This equipment can washing, filling, put cover, pressure cover and transport finished product out of the machine, raw materials follow with food and other industries STD. The equipment adopts 380V (220V), 50HZ AC Power, which the machine have reliable performance, easy operation and simple maintenance PLC system and pneumatic control system. Completely conform to the hygiene standards, such as wash bottles, filling water, put cover, pressure cover process in the closed equipment, x and its effectively preventing water occur secondary pollution in filling process.